We, at Teachers Job World are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. "Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Teachers Job World without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on Teachers Job World. Teachers Job World may provide information, including Personal Information that it collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Teachers Job World maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Teachers Job World will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on its behalf. Teachers Job World does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on its behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Teachers Job World's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
• We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
• Teachers Job World will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Teachers Job World does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Teachers Job World under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Teachers Job World communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Teachers Job World displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Teachers Job World does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Teachers Job World reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Teachers Job World does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Teachers Job World uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Teachers Job World shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by Teachers Job World at any time. It is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.